Summer Youth Camp: it's the bomb!
Cabin groups led by trained college aged staff. Daily worship, Bible study, age appropriate activities, games and camp crafts create a wonderful time together in Christian community. Camp is a significant experience that will last a lifetime. Join us this summer!
Summer Family Camps: Nurturing faith. Nurturing generations!
There is no doubt that the times spent together with family and friends away at camp are some of the most memorable moments that you can provide. Combine that with a community that worships together and shares in daily Bible Study and you have an experience like none other!
Here are are few notes about Family Camp:
1. These programs are "all inclusive", meaning lodging, meals, program activities, use of camp canoes, paddle boards, and rowboats, and certain child care times are included in your camp fee. Daily Bible Studies, worship, and evening campfire are enjoyed by all ages in Onomia Family Programs.
2. All rooms in the retreat center are similar to a hotel room in that each has its own bathroom, shower, storage closet, beds and some seating. We offer two price points in this building. The main level rooms all have a full bed with three or 4 twins. A few have two fulls and a twin. The lower level rooms have updated bathrooms, full view windows and various bed configurations, some with fulls, some with bunked twins, and some with single twins. You will notice some foot noise from the main floor above in lower level rooms. Air conditioning is available in limited rooms for an additional fee.
3. We also offer alternative, lower priced, more "rustic" lodging in our seasonal cabins which have been recently renovated. These spaces share a community shower and bathroom within the building. Sleeping is in open bunk rooms. Each cabin has its own lounge area.
4. Camping is available for our family programs for tents and smaller trailers or RV's. Limited bathroom, water, and electricity is available.
5. All meals are provided during your stay which offer tasty and nutritious foods each day. Please let us know in advance of any dietary needs you may have. We can often accommodate with alternatives or provide you with refrigeration space if you need to bring special foods. We cannot deduct certain meals which you choose not to attend.
6. Family Camp Week attendees who do not stay the whole week pay a pro-rated fee for the days you are here. Please call us in advance to register part time attendees.
7 Please register online. Registrations must be accompanied by a non-refundable deposit.