Summer Youth Camp: it's the bomb!
Cabin groups led by trained college aged staff. Daily worship, Bible study, age appropriate activities, games and camp crafts create a wonderful time together in Christian community. Camp is a significant experience that will last a lifetime. Join us this summer!
summer family camps
Summer Family Camps: Nurturing faith. Nurturing generations!
There is no doubt that the times spent together with family and friends away at camp are some of the most memorable moments that you can provide. Combine that with a community that worships together and shares in daily Bible Study and you have an experience like none other!
(Worship and Bible study components are not a part of the DHH Family Week.)
Camp will be following guidelines set by the state and CDC during the period camp is in session. Our hope is that things will be closer to the norm, but we will have plans in place to modify activities and housing as needed. Program numbers will be reduced. There will be more meals outside. Face masks and spacing will be the norm except during meals and sleep periods. Campers will be expected to record health and temperatures for 7 days prior to arrival. Temps and screening will be required upon arrival. Vaccinations where available for parents and campers will be required subject to availability. We want all of our campers and staff to have a safe and positive camp experience this summer regardless of the state of life come summer! Of course, these restrictions will be relaxed when the situation permits.
Our full COVID policies statement is available upon request.
In the event that COVID issues cause cancellation of a program by us or due to an unexpected exposure to your camper prior to arrival, be assured that your deposited funds will be returned or applied to a later program.
Thank you for your understanding and flexibility. More than ever, the camp experience for your family this summer will be a significant step towards life as we knew it a year ago!
Families connecting with old friends.
Coffee and conversations out on the deck.
Camp staff leading activities with the kids while you take a nap.
Comfortable lodging in updated private rooms.
We can't wait to gather again!
REGISTRATION OPENS JANUARY 20, 2021!
Offered: Aug 1-6
Begins 3pm Sunday
Ends 1pm Friday
Fees: per person
Retreat Center Upper
Youth 7-17: $330
Kids 4-6: $90
Retreat Center Lower
Youth 7-17: $290
Kids 4-6: $80
Air Conditioning (where available) $50 per room
Youth 7-17: $290
Kids 3-6: $70
All kids: $100
All room requests are honored by the registration date.
Looking for a quick weekend get-a-way that is close to home and where your neighbors are your immediate friends? Pack your bags and head north for family faith-based fun. Evening campfires, Bible study opportunity, and unstructured waterfront play. Our staff assist to make this a worry free weekend. REGISTRATION OPENS JANUARY 20, 2021
Offered: July 30- Aug 1
Friday 7pm through Sunday 11AM
Kids 7-17 $95
Kids 4-6 $40
Kids 0-3 FREE
Seasonal Cabin Lodging
Kids 7-17 $65
Kids 4-6 $35
Kids 0-3 FREE
$60 per tent, $90 per trailer/RV
plus $50 per person ages 7 and up for meals and program
Fee includes 4 meals, 2 nights lodging, and program activities.
We are happy to host our second year in partnership with the Deaf and Hard of Hearing Organization to offer 4 days of energized fun and learning. Geared especially for Deaf and Hard of Hearing kids and their families, come enjoy camp activities and workshops led by deaf and hard of hearing adults and interpreters. Housing is in our comfortable Retreat Center with private rooms. Invite a family to join you! REGISTRATION OPEN!
Offered: June 21-25
Monday 3 pm through Friday 11 am.
“The Deaf Family Camp is a huge deal for my family. If you ask my kids, they will say it’s the best part of their summer”.
Here are are few notes about Family Camp:
1. These programs are "all inclusive", meaning lodging, meals, program activities, use of camp canoes, paddle boards, and rowboats, and certain child care times are included in your camp fee. In our Family Camp Week and Family Weekend sessions, daily Bible Studies, worship, and evening campfire are optional and enjoyed by all ages. Deaf and Hard of Hearing Family Camp days include program activities designed especially for you by DHH Family Camp leaders.
2. All rooms in the retreat center are similar to a hotel room in that each has its own bathroom, shower, storage closet, beds and some seating. We offer two price points in this building. The main level rooms all have a full bed with three or 4 twins. A few have two fulls and a twin. The lower level rooms have updated bathrooms, full view windows and various bed configurations, some with fulls, some with bunked twins, and some with single twins. You will notice some foot noise from the main floor above in lower level rooms. Air conditioning is available in limited rooms for an additional fee.
3. We also offer alternative, lower priced, more "rustic" lodging in our seasonal cabins which have been recently renovated. These spaces share a community shower and bathroom within the building. Sleeping is in open bunk rooms. Each cabin has its own lounge area.
4. Camping is available for our family programs for tents and smaller trailers or RV's. Limited bathroom, water, and electricity is available.
5. All meals are provided during your stay which offer tasty and nutritious foods each day. Please let us know in advance of any dietary needs you may have. We can often accommodate with alternatives or provide you with refrigeration space if you need to bring special foods. We cannot deduct certain meals which you choose not to attend.
6. Family Camp Week attendees who do not stay the whole week pay a pro-rated fee for the days you are here. Please call us in advance to register part time attendees.
7 Please register online. Registrations must be accompanied by a non-refundable deposit.