Summer Youth Camp: it's the bomb!
Cabin groups led by trained college aged staff. Daily worship, Bible study, age appropriate activities, games and camp crafts create a wonderful time together in Christian community. Camp is a significant experience that will last a lifetime. Join us this summer!
summer family camps
Return here in December for 2024 Family Camp dates.
Summer Family Camps: Nurturing faith. Nurturing generations!
There is no doubt that the times spent together with family and friends away at camp are some of the most memorable moments that you can provide. Combine that with a community that worships together and shares in daily Bible Study and you have an experience like none other!
(Worship and Bible study components are not a part of the DHH Family Week.)
Note: Family Camp 1 has been suspended due to low attendance.
Check with us on availability for FC II
Families connecting with old friends. Opportunities for Bible study and worship...
coffee and conversations out on the deck... Camp staff leading activities with the kids while you take a nap.
Expect comfortable lodging in updated private rooms.
We can't wait to gather again!
This is the only family camp week offered this summer.
This program is full unless you wish to stay in the summer cabins.
July 30-Aug 4, 2023
Begins 3pm Sunday
Ends 1pm Friday
Fees: per person
Retreat Center Upper
Youth 7-17: $375
Kids 4-6: $100
Retreat Center Lower
Youth 7-17: $335
Kids 4-6: $100
Air Conditioning (where available) $50 per room
Youth 7-17: $325
Kids 4-6: $80
Kids 7-17: $235
Kids 4-6: 80
All room requests are honored by the registration date.
Looking for a quick weekend get-a-way that is close to home and where your neighbors are your immediate friends? Pack your bags and head north for family faith-based fun. Evening campfires, Bible study opportunity, and unstructured waterfront play. Our staff assist to make this a worry free weekend.
This program is full unless you can stay in a summer cabin at a reduced rate.
July 28- 30, 2023
Friday 7pm through Sunday 11AM
Kids 7-17 $110
Kids 4-6 $42
Kids 0-3 FREE
$60 per tent, $100 per trailer/RV
plus $50 per person ages 7 and up for meals and program
Fee includes 4 meals, 2 nights lodging, and program activities.
We are happy to host our fourth year in partnership with the Deaf and Hard of Hearing Organization to offer 4 days of energized fun and learning. Geared especially for Deaf and Hard of Hearing kids and their families, come enjoy camp activities and workshops led by deaf and hard of hearing adults and interpreters. Housing is in our comfortable Retreat Center with private rooms. Invite a family to join you!
If you have specific program content questions, please contact Joyce, listed in the program flyer below.
June 19-23, 2023
Monday 3 pm through Friday 11 am.
Retreat Center Fees:
Adult, full registration (4 nights, 5 days) $395
Youth ages 7-17, full registration $295
Child ages 0-6, all registrations $52
Campground, Adult full registration $235
Campground, Youth full registration $180
Adult, 3 nights partial stay $325
Youth, 3 nights, partial stay $230
Adult, 2 nights, partial stay $225
Youth, 2 nights, partial stay $165
Adult 1 night, partial stay $115
Youth 1 night, partial stay $79
Day visitor, plus 1 meal $39
Day visitor, plus 2 meals $49
Here are are few notes about Family Camp:
1. These programs are "all inclusive", meaning lodging, meals, program activities, use of camp canoes, paddle boards, and rowboats, and certain child care times are included in your camp fee. In our Family Camp Week and Family Weekend sessions, daily Bible Studies, worship, and evening campfire are offered and enjoyed by all ages. The hosted Deaf and Hard of Hearing Family Camp days include program activities designed especially for you by your DHH Family Camp leaders and do not include a faith component.
2. All rooms in the retreat center are similar to a hotel room in that each has its own bathroom, shower, storage closet, beds and some seating. You will need to provide your own bedding , towels and toiletries. We offer two price points in this building for Family Camp Week. The main level rooms all have a full bed with three or 4 twins. A few have two fulls and a twin. The lower level rooms have updated bathrooms, full view windows and various bed configurations, some with fulls, some with bunked twins, and some with single twins. You will notice some foot noise from the main floor above in lower level rooms. Air conditioning is available in a limited number of rooms for an additional fee.
3. We also offer alternative, lower priced, more "rustic" lodging in our seasonal cabins which have been recently renovated. These spaces share a community shower and bathroom within the building. Sleeping is in open bunk rooms. Each cabin has its own lounge area, available for Family Week and Family Weekends.
4. Camping is available for our family programs for tents and smaller trailers or RV's. Limited bathroom, water, and electricity is available.
5. All meals are provided during your stay which offer tasty and nutritious foods each day. Please let us know in advance of any dietary needs you may have. We can often accommodate with alternatives or provide you with refrigeration space if you need to bring special foods. We cannot deduct certain meals which you choose not to attend.
6. Family Camp Week attendees who do not stay the whole week pay a pro-rated fee for the days you are here. Part time guests receive a lower priority in terms of housing requests. Please call us in advance to register part time attendees not shown in the registration portal.
7 Please register online. Registrations must be accompanied by a non-refundable deposit.