Summer Youth Camp: it's the bomb!
Cabin groups led by trained college aged staff. Daily worship, Bible study, age appropriate activities, games and camp crafts create a wonderful time together in Christian community. Camp is a significant experience that will last a lifetime. Join us this summer!
Programmed Youth and Adult Retreats!
Throughout the year, Camp Onomia offers weekend retreat opportunities which are designed and led by Camp staff. All you need to do is register and pack your bags.
These are fun, nurturing weekends which are open to individual registration.
Groups wishing to reserve space in these programs should contact the camp office for details.
*GrandparentKIDS Camp and 2GATHER High School Summer Retreat are on the summer program pages...
Here are are few notes about Programmed Retreats:
1. Fee includes meals, lodging and program
2. Youth retreats need adult leaders, 1 adult per 7 kids is expected. 1 adult per 7 kids attends free.
3. There are no refunds on programmed retreat registrations.
4. Please furnish your own bedding, pillow, towel and toiletries.
5. Parental release form and camper health history is required for youth events.